Academic Preparatory School (APS) offers one-year intensive language courses open to the public.
1. Each course lasts 2 semesters, i.e. 10 months. The classes are taught in small groups (not more than 12 students), Monday through Friday, usually between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Some courses start in mid-October and finish in mid-July, some start in early March and finish in late February. Students can choose whether they want to start in October or in March.
2. Each course is a package including 500 classroom hours of Polish and 300 classroom hours of English. The target proficiency level for both languages is B2.
3. The tuition fee charged by the School is € 2 100,00 (in words: two thousand and one hundred Euros) for the Students who enroll no later than by 30 June 2023. For those enrolling after June 30th the tuition fee is € 2 400,00 (in words: two thousand and four hundred Euros).
4. The courses are open to the public, so everybody is welcome and the formalities are minimal. The documents the candidate is required to submit include:
- – Filled-out candidate questionnaire – CLICK here
- – Xerox copy of passport
- – 2 signed copies of the Learning Agreement – CLICK here
After submitting scans of the above documents to APS Director the candidate has 7 working days to pay the tuition fee.
5. Citizens of countries from outside the Schengen area who wish to receive a letter of acceptance, which they can submit while applying for the student visa, will receive the letter only after paying the tuition fee. If they are denied the student visa, WWSIS will reimburse them for the course after deducting 15% of the tuition fee (the charge for administrative costs), that is 360 Euros. In order to receive the refund the student must produce a written document from the Embassy, Consulate, or visa centre stating that s/he has been refused a student visa.
6. If you have any questions feel free to email APS Director, Mr Piotr Zazula: firstname.lastname@example.org