The mission of the Wroclaw School of Information Technology „Horyzont” is to:
- educate students as part of programmes offered by the school and taking into account the most recent demands of the job market in the country, especially in Lower Silesia,
- teach specialist knowledge in connection with practical skills,
- develop in students qualities such as openness, broad horizons, ability to adapt to the changing economic conditions, independence and creativity,
- promote an interdisciplinary approach to knowledge, which helps to succeed in a contemporary job market,
- train students in a spirit of respect for human rights, tolerance, culture, patriotism, democracy and responsibility.