Do you want to study Computer Science in English?
We have good news for you….
- online recruitment;
- low registration fee – only 100 PLN;
- free-of-charge preparatory courses in mathematics, information technology, physics, chemistry, and English;
- studies in English (675 PLN a month for full-time and part-time studies).
Our students can:
- take part in numerous programmes enhancing occupational skills (free-of-charge CCNA and Fluke Networks certificates);
- participate in the ERASMUS+ international exchange programme;
- follow their passions and interests in student research clubs;
- broaden their knowledge through open lectures.
The Wrocław School of Information Technology is a combination of the following:
- fifteen years of tradition;
- three study programmes in Polish and two in English;
- experienced academic staff;
- high quality of education in each programme confirmed by a positive evaluation by the Polish Accreditation Committee (PKA);
- computer labs and other specialized laboratories.