Do you want to study Computer Science in English?
We have good news for you….
From October 20th on you may apply for the special
which will enable you to study for 2 semesters of the 1st year of undergraduate studies in
Informatics / Computer Science
totally for free!
Please hurry – the number of grants is restricted and they are alloted on the first-come-first-served basis*.
*The application should be submitted in person at the Dean’s Office [Dziekanat] of Wroclaw School of Information Technology, 4 Lutra Street.
New programmes – new, lower tuition fees!
The new academic year brings new possibilities. The Wrocław School of Information Technology offers Computer Science, Automatics and Robotics, and Bioinformatics programmes.
Proposal for candidates:
- three areas of full-time and part-time studies (first-cycle programmes in the areas of Computer Science (485 PLN a month for full-time and part-time studies), Automation and Robotics (415 PLN a month for full-time and part-time studies), and Bioinformatics (340 PLN a month for full-time and part-time studies); second-cycle Computer Science);
- new EU-sponsored programmes: Java EE Business Applications and Artificial Intelligence Logical Programming.
Tuition fees of just PLN 250 a month for full-time studies and PLN 300 a month for part-time programmes!
- online recruitment;
- free-of-charge preparatory courses in mathematics, information technology, physics, chemistry, and English;
studies in English (675 PLN a month for full-time and part-time studies).
Our students can:
- take part in numerous programmes enhancing occupational skills (free-of-charge CCNA and Fluke Networks certificates);
- participate in the ERASMUS+ international exchange programme;
- follow their passions and interests in student research clubs;
broaden their knowledge through open lectures.
The Wrocław School of Information Technology is a combination of the following:
- fourteen years of tradition;
- three study programmes in Polish and two in English;
- experienced academic staff;
- high quality of education in each programme confirmed by a positive evaluation by the Polish Accreditation Committee (PKA);
- computer labs and other specialized laboratories.